Playa Del Carmen Luxury Resorts
When imagining vacationing in Mexico, people usually think of beautiful beaches and fantastic food, and Playa Del Carmen is more than just that!
Playa Del Carmen is now considered one of the crown jewels located alongside the Caribbean Sea in Mexico, known for its vibrancy, beauty, and energy. However, it isn't like a typical beach paradise because one can find endless forms of activities and entertainment opportunities to explore. Therefore, to have a truly unforgettable experience, most people prefer staying in luxury hotels in Playa Del Carmen to have a peaceful yet exciting trip.
Moreover, the resorts in this area are truly breathtaking and offer a comfortable and stress-free trip. When selecting a resort, it is important to consider your budget, but it is just as crucial to consider finding a resort with great views, security, privacy, activities, and further amenities like a spa and gym.
Many resorts may offer cozy rooms and a view, but not much else. So, it is important to understand what your requirements are, and what you need to make this trip memorable.
Moreover, we will detail the best time to visit, the costs of luxury resorts in Playa Del Carmen, and what activities families can do there.
Best Time to Visit Playa Del Carmen
As you can probably tell, April-May is the ideal time for travelers to go to Playa Del Carmen, as the temperature during the day is 70-80 degrees and drops further during the evening. Also, there are fewer people on the beaches during that time.
The monsoon season starts in June and ends in September, so check beforehand for hurricane warnings during that time.
And from October-March, you can expect the weather to be a bit warm and dry.
Average Cost Of Luxury Resorts In Playa Del Carmen
Overall, luxury Playa Del Carmen hotels will be quite costly compared to other Mexican destinations. Also, several factors determine the price you get the resort stay for, such as the months. During the primary tourist months, the holiday season and summer, prices will be higher. However, you will find prices to be lower if the temperature is exceptionally high or during hurricane season.
Also, this price may be affected if you choose to add any of these activities to your itinerary:
Whether you go with your partner, friends, solo, or with your family, there are countless activities to explore that people of all ages can enjoy.
- Museums: If you would like to know more about Mexico's colorful history and educate your children on it as well, then there are plenty of brilliant museums you can visit as a family.
- Sightseeing: For a family of adventurers, Playa Del Carmen is a treasure trove. There are several impressive monuments and locations you can explore with your kids, such as:
- Xaman Ha: The Xaman Ha is home to a temple next to the beach. It was built in the 1200s and was dedicated to the Mayan goddess of fertility and love, Ix Chel. This isn't a location most people explore and is an unforgettable experience for the family. It is significant and ancient, and one can better understand the local culture by exploring it
- Playing On The Beach: Of course, who can forget about the beach when they're going to a place like Playa Del Carmen? They are picture-perfect, with clear blue waters and white sand. The water is also usually calm enough for even small children to surf the waves. Also, kids can build sandcastles and hunt for tiny seashells. Moreover, one of the best luxury hotels in Playa Del Carmen, Mamitas Beach Club, is situated on the Mamitas stretch, where people can find a lot of white, fine sand
- Swim With The Turtles: Akumal, which is a half-hour away from Playa Del Carmen, is known for its beautiful sea turtles. In addition, the shallow and small protected cove is the perfect place for children to swim. There are also some fantastic restaurants nearby for those looking to grab a bite by the beach. However, if the kids want to find turtles to swim with, they will need to go deeper into the deeper end of the water
- Nature Reserves: Sian Ka'an is a biosphere reserve full of fauna and flora of various varieties. Besides its beauty, it is the perfect place for an animal-loving family to go. You can see Yucatan native marine life and animals within a natural but protected setting. To have an incredible experience, you can go on a kayak and bird watch, go on a tour on a boat or try fly fishing
To conclude, you can have a family-friendly trip without compromising on luxury by staying at the best luxury resorts in Playa Del Carmen that offer fantastic food, beachside views, spa treatments, and more. It is also perfect for thrill-seekers, as there are plenty of adventurous opportunities one can take up when there. Moreover, one of the only things that could ruin travelers' experience staying at Playa Del Carmen luxury resorts is the weather.
Though it rarely gets to an extreme point, to have a seamless journey, ensure that you go before the hurricane season begins.
Tags: best travels deals, all inclusive resorts bora bora adults only, fiji all-inclusive adults only resort, best all inclusive family resorts in playa del carmen, best month to visit tulum, bahamas and maldives, best beaches in charlestone sc, tulum honeymoon resorts, california underwater hotel, all inclusive vacations in honolulu