The Yucatan Princess is a stunning adults-only all inclusive resort set on the idyllic shores of the Gulf of Mexico. The Platinum Yucatan Princess All Inclusive Suites and Spa Resort Adults Only caters to the more discerning luxury traveler by offering guests an unforgettable experience in an intimate setting. Everything about this adults-only, couples-only hotel is perfect for traveling lovers. There are no children allowed at this all inclusive adults only hotel, which makes it a great place for couples who have kids back home or are planning to honeymoon. That said, this luxurious getaway is also perfect for friends traveling together who want to party while disconnected from their real lives back home.
Awards and Recognition
The Platinum Yucatan Princess All Inclusive Suites and Spa Resort Adults Only has earned numerous accolades during its short lifespan, including being named the “Best Resort in Mexico” by Travel + Leisure readers in 2018. The travel magazine also ranked the Yucatan Princess Resort as “One of the Top 25 Hotels in Mexico.” In addition to the above awards, the Yucatan Princess Resort has also been named “Best All Inclusive Resort in Mexico,” “Best All Inclusive Resort for Couples,” “Best All-Inclusive Resort for Romance” and “Best All-Inclusive Resort for Honeymoon.”
Best season to visit
This adults-only all inclusive resort is open year-round and welcomes guests of all ages. While the Yucatan Princess Resort is a great destination for any time of year, it’s busiest during the winter months from November through February. During this time, the weather in the Dominican Republic is generally sunny and dry. The average high season temperature is about 81°F/27°C, with a low of about 64°F/18°C. The region also experiences frequent precipitation at this time of year. For this reason, the winter months are not the best time to visit if you prefer warm and sunny weather.
Rooms & Services Available
Like most all inclusive resorts, the Yucatan Princess Resort features a wide range of amenities that are included in the price of your stay. Here is a list of some of the amenities offered.
- Beachfront location - The Yucatan Princess Resort is located on an idyllic stretch of beach on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic.
- Beach access - This beachfront all inclusive resort lets its guests enjoy the bay’s crystal-clear water.
- Beach activities - There are plenty of water sports on offer here, including windsurfing, kite surfing, paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
- Onsite dining - The Yucatan Princess Resort has a wide range of dining options, including a seafood buffet, Asian fusion restaurant, steakhouse, and more.
- Onsite water sports center - The Yucatan Princess Resort has a dedicated water sports center where you can take advantage of all the watersports offered at the resort’s private beach.
Here are some of the things that guests love about the Yucatan Princess Resort.
- Top-notch service - The Platinum Yucatan Princess Resort features a staff that is dedicated to providing every guest with an unforgettable experience.
- Immaculate grounds - The Yucatan Princess Resort has immaculate grounds, which includes an idyllic stretch of beach.
- Gorgeous rooms - The Yucatan Princess Resort has gorgeous rooms that are the perfect backdrop for a romantic vacation with your loved one.
- Award-winning spa services - The Yucatan Princess Resort has an award-winning spa, which makes it the perfect place to pamper yourself during your next vacation.
- Dedicated water sports center - The Yucatan Princess Resort has a dedicated water sports center where you can learn how to scuba dive, kite surf, and more.
- Conferencing facilities - This all inclusive resort is one of the best places to host a conference or corporate meeting .
Here are a few drawbacks to consider before booking a stay at the Platinum Yucatan Princess All Inclusive Suites and Spa Resort Adults Only.
- Weather can be unpredictable - The Dominican Republic weather can be unpredictable and change quickly.
- The Yucatan Princess Resort is not for families - This adults-only, couples-only all inclusive resort does not welcome children.
- The Yucatan Princess Resort can be quite expensive - This all inclusive resort is not budget-friendly, but it’s worth the expense.
- The Yucatan Princess Resort is not wheelchair accessible - This all inclusive resort is not wheelchair accessible, so it may not be suitable for disabled travelers.
The Platinum Yucatan Princess All Inclusive Suites and Spa Resort Adults Only is located in Juan Dolio, which is on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic. Juan Dolio is approximately a two-hour drive from the Dominican capital, Santo Domingo. There are also regular flights between the two cities, which takes about one hour. If you’re traveling from the United States, you will have to fly to one of the major airports in the Dominican Republic, such as the Luis Munoz Airport in San Juan or the Punta Cana International Airport.
If you’re looking for an all inclusive adults only resort that is a little bit different from the rest, then the Platinum Yucatan Princess All Inclusive Suites and Spa Resort Adults Only is the perfect place for you. This stunning hotel features gorgeous rooms, an award-winning spa, and a dedicated water sports center where you can learn to scuba dive or kite surf. The Yucatan Princess Resort is also pet-friendly, making it the perfect place to vacation with your furry friend.