The Float House River Kwai Resort is regarded as the Pride of Thailand. The elegant hotel is arguably one of the best floating hotels in the world. You would love everything from their spacious environment to rich and private items. The resort is a balance between local and modern artistic traditions.
It is located in the center of Kanchanaburi, Thailand. The hotel is the perfect hideaway for couples, family, and friends to enjoy a private lifestyle. It faces a remarkable cliff as it floats above the River Kwai. Without a doubt, it is a globally renowned luxury resort.
Awards and Recognition
You would agree that awards and recognition show a level of guarantee to visitors. The Float House River Kwai is no stranger to tangible recognition, with many awards and honors to her name — thanks to its effectiveness.
The major ones include:
- Thailand Boutique Awards in 2014-2015.
- 2012 South East Asia Best Floatels by CNN GO.
- Certificate of Excellence for 2013, 2014, 2015.
- The Telegraph UK recommended House River Kwai for your best stay in Thailand.
- 2014 World’s TOP 10 Floating Hotels by SUN (Toronto).
- Bob Dylan said, “Watch River flow,” in his article, “Travel Pulse.”
Best time to Visit
The best time to visit Float House River Kwai is during the Winter or Summer. Both seasons have their distinctive characteristics.
The Winter is appropriate because the river is at a maximum level. You would get to see a more desirable view of the river. Also, the season is marked by lots of people and heightened aquatic activities.
On the other hand, summer could be hot. However, the relaxed environment of the resort makes every visitor experience chilled weather. Some people, they can swim in the water after the hot water. You can also get involved in several water-world events.
Check the next section to see what you can enjoy during your stay.
Rooms & Services Available
Amenities and Services
Top amenities help to ensure maximum comfort. They include:
- Quality internet services in the rooms
- Airport transport
- Boating or Canoeing
- Daily housekeeping
- Onsite entertainment
More so, there are two categories of activities you can participate in:
1. Onsite Activities
There are many onsite activities you can engage in. Here is a few of them:
- Long-Tailed Boat Trips: Everyone wants a long ride on the water. Of course, residents commute on this river. However, you can learn about the culture and enjoy maximum relaxation.
- Canoe: People also love to paddle the canoe and view the lushness of the forest. It is another form of exercise.
- Explore the Lawa Cave: The Lawa Cave is situated in Saiyok National Park. It is the largest in Kanchanaburi.
- Mountain Biking
- Bird Watching
- Sun Bathing
- Sup Board
2. Nearby activities
Similarly, you can perform the following outdoor activities near the hotel:
- Treetop Adventure Park
- Hellfire Pass Walking Trails
- Mon Village and Mon Temple
- Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum
- Bamboo Rafting
- Waterfalls like Erawan waterfall, Saiyok Noi waterfalls, and Saiyok waterfalls
- Tham Sue Temple
- Cultural Mon Dance Show
How to Get to The Float House River Kwai Resort
Are you visiting this hotel for the first time? We will help you to get to the Float House River Kwai Resort. The nearest airport to our location is Dawei Airport, Myanmar. Other landmarks that are around us are Elephants World, Taweechai Elephant Camp, and the remarkable Sai Yok National Park.
You can use the flight or shuttle service from the airport. You can book any to make your trip straightforward.
This hotel has an excellent review from most customers. About 95% recommend the resort to interested people. Check out some of the hotel pros to know the reason.
- Quality hotel services
- Access to free Wi-Fi in the rooms
- Airport transfer
- Daily housekeeping
- Sumptuous food and dining
- Complimentary breakfast for SHA Extra plus
- Highly affordable
Save the fear of water for people who have aquaphobia; there are no possible cons with The Float House River Kwai Resort.
Following this content, you have sufficient information about this resort and how you can plan adequately. The truth is that the hotel is top-rated by individual and group travelers. Visit today and share your experience. Definitely, you will not regret it.