Possibly the most iconic tourist destination in the world, Santorini is famous for its beautiful vistas and stunning white architecture against the blue hues of the Aegean Sea.
The sunny, warm weather is welcomed by all who visit and with so much to see, it’s no wonder why so many flock to the area for their chance to experience the romantic getaway first-hand.
About Echoes Luxury Suites
The Echoes Luxury Suites are located in the most breathtaking part of Santorini, the picturesque village of Oia. The complex is newly constructed, opening its high society accommodations to the public in 2020. These suites are perfect for a couple’s retreat since the resort is for adults only with intimate rooms with unparalleled privacy.
When To Visit and Prices
As you might expect, Santorini experiences peak tourism in summer when precipitation is low and the temperatures for sunbathing are high. Of course, this is also the time that hotels and other businesses in the area raise their prices to make the most out of their richest patrons.
If you’re looking to experience Echoes Luxury Suites, you’re better off trying to visit during off-season months like September and October or April to May. These times will still have great weather for all of your adventures during your stay but will have significantly less hustle and bustle from other tourists.
The best time for a deal on hotels, however, is in the middle of winter when it may be too cool to enjoy time by the beach. You’ll also have your fair share of rainy days during that time frame too.
A one-night stay for two at the Echoes Luxury Suites and other hotels will vary greatly depending on the time of year you choose to visit. July and August can easily see prices soar up to $1,200 per night, while November and December knock off over half that cost down to just over $500.
Rooms & Services Available
Because Echoes Luxury Suites is an all-inclusive hotel resort, there are plenty of amenities for guests to enjoy during their stay including, but not limited to:
- Room service (especially for breakfast)
- Pool and beach towels
- Private plunge pool
- Private terrace
Offering as many amenities to guests as Echoes Luxury Suites does might give the impression that corners are cut somewhere with some amenities being lower quality than others but this is not true. All experiences are treated to the same high degree.
There are a few other services offered for an additional fee, such as massages or shuttles to and from the Santorini International Airport.
How To Get to The Hotel
The recommended way to get to and from Echoes Luxury Suites (or any hotel for that matter), is by taxi or private shuttle. The cost of a short, 20-minute ride is well worth not having to navigate a new space with little to no knowledge of the language.
At the height of tourist season, an airport shuttle may run as frequently as once an hour similar to the schedule many buses operate between the major attractions of the island.
Pros And Cons of Echoes Luxury Suites
- Scenic: Sunsets on the water with the backdrop of traditional Cycladic architecture cannot be described by words, and photos can only offer a glimpse of the beauty.
- Nearby Attractions: Some of the most luxurious stores and boutiques are well within walking distance of Echoes Luxury Suites as well as other attractions like Katharos Beach.
- Privacy: Each of the rooms at Echoes Luxury Suites is soundproofed and the cave-style of the hotel lends itself to secluded privacy, even out in the private plunge pools or terraces.
- Unforgettable Accommodation: Here is everything to make your honeymoon memorable. Enjoy the breathtaking views from the comfort of your private suite.
- Lots Of Stairs: By integrating into the natural landscape of the island, the hotel has some more stairs than a traditional building might which can make it difficult to traverse if one has mobility restrictions.
- Gets Fully Booked Quickly: Being extremely popular means that finding a vacancy during the perfect window may take some research months in advance to secure your place in paradise.
Having been to Santorini several times and blessed with the opportunity to stay at the Echoes Luxury Suites more than once, I can wholeheartedly vouch for the raving five-star reviews.
It’s easy to enjoy the best parts of the island from this temporary homestead, whether that’s the exotic shopping, sunbathing along the volcanic sand beaches, or simply taking in the sunset from your private terrace.