Dreams Bahia Mita is an adults-only all-inclusive resort with a beautiful spa, restaurants, and plenty of activities to keep you busy. It’s also located on the beautiful beach of Playa Mita. With a capacity of just 370 guests, this adults-only all-inclusive resort offers a peaceful vacation experience away from the hustle and bustle of bigger hotels. But does Dreams Bahia Mita have everything you need for the perfect adult getaway? Read on to find out!
Awards and Recognition
A couple of awards that the Dreams Bahia Mita has won include the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, the Top 25 Beach Hotels in Mexico award, and the Top 25 Hotels in Mexico award. Plus, this resort has received recognition from several media publications.
Best season to visit
The best time to visit the Bahia Mita peninsula is between December and February. If you’re looking for a tropical getaway, then you’ll want to avoid the rainy season (June to November). Keep in mind that the weather in this area is very humid year-round. If you prefer a dry climate, then you may want to consider visiting the area during the cooler months.
Rooms & Services Available
- Beachfront Spa - There’s nothing like a relaxing massage and facial to get you in vacation mode. At the Dreams Bahia Mita, you’ll find a beachfront spa that offers a variety of treatments. If you’re interested in a couples massage, you can book one of those right on the beach.
- Water Sports - There are several water sports available, including kayaking, windsurfing, snorkeling, and sailing. The marina is next to the white sand beach.
- Tennis Courts - Tennis lovers will be happy to know that there is one grass court and two clay courts available.
- Sailing - If you’ve always wanted to learn how to sail, this is the place for you. - Scuba Diving - If you’re a certified diver, then you can go on a scuba diving excursion.
- Fitness Center - The fitness center has state-of-the-art equipment.
- Friendly Staff - The staff at the Dreams Bahia Mita are extremely friendly and accommodating. You’ll feel welcomed from the moment you step foot in the resort.
- Large Rooms - The rooms at this resort are very spacious and come with a balcony, a king-size bed, free WiFi, and plenty of storage space.
- Clean - The staff at this resort work hard to keep the grounds clean and tidy.
- Swimming Pool - There’s a large swimming pool with a swim-up bar.
- Multiple Restaurants - There are three restaurants on the property where you can eat a variety of delicious meals.
- Beautiful Beaches - This resort is located on a beautiful stretch of white sand beach with warm blue water.
- Quiet - If you’re looking for a peaceful vacation, then this is a great place to visit.
- A Little Far from Town - If you want to go out and explore, then you’ll need to drive to the nearby towns. There’s a shuttle that goes to the nearby village of Puerto Vallarta, but the ride is about 40 minutes long. So, if you want to do some exploring, you’ll want to factor that in.
- Internet Issues - If you’re planning to work from home while on vacation, then you may want to look elsewhere. The internet at this resort is quite slow, so you may have issues getting your work done.
- No Kids allowed - This is an adults-only resort, so there are no kids allowed.
- Tropical Climate - Since this is a tropical climate, you’ll experience high humidity year-round.
- Limited Activities - There are plenty of amenities at the Dreams Bahia Mita, but there are not many activities.
- No Day Passes - In other all-inclusive resorts, you can use a day pass to go to nearby attractions. But at the Dreams Bahia Mita, you cannot do this.
You can fly directly to Puerto Vallarta, where the Dreams Bahia Mita is located. If you’re coming from the United States, you can expect to spend about 15 hours traveling. The best way to get to this resort is by taking a direct flight to the Puerto Vallarta International Airport. From there, you can hop on a taxi or a shuttle to the Dreams Bahia Mita, which is located about 45 minutes away. You can also drive to the resort from the U.S. You’ll need to take Highway 101 to Interstate 5, Highway 15, and Highway 200. These highways have plenty of gas stations and rest areas, so you shouldn’t have any trouble driving through.
What to expect at Dreams Bahia Mita
This adults-only all-inclusive resort is located on the Bahia Mita peninsula, where you’ll find stunning beaches surrounded by lush mountains. If you’re looking for a tropical getaway with warm blue water and plenty of sunshine, then this is the place to be. This resort has a capacity of just 370 guests, so you won’t feel like you’re in a very crowded place. Plus, it’s located near the small village of Puerto Vallarta, so you can take a day trip to explore the nearby town.
Dreams Bahia Mita is an adults-only all-inclusive resort near the village of Puerto Vallarta. This beautiful property offers a quiet getaway with stunning beaches and plenty of amenities to keep you busy. If you’re looking for a relaxing tropical vacation, then this is a great place to visit.