Known for its white buildings and blue water, Santorini is a honeymooner’s paradise. What better place can you enjoy the serenity of Santorini than Ambassador Aegean Luxury Hotel and Suites?
With open arms and a dazzling view of the caldera, Ambassador Aegean Luxury Hotel and Suites welcomes you to Akrotiri, Santorini. Here, you’ll enjoy the captivating panorama of brilliant blue water and a feel of quiet and serenity.
Want to learn more? Keep reading to see all you need to know about this luxury hotel.
Awards and Recognition
As one of the top 5-star all-inclusive resorts in Santorini, Ambassador Aegean Luxury Hotels and Suites has won numerous awards. Check out some of the most notable ones.
- Three-Time Winner of TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Award: TripAdvisor gives this recognition to resorts and hotels with consistently good ratings from visitors. Ambassador Aegean has held this rating from 2020 to 2022.
- TravelMyth ranked this hotel as one of the top 3 hotels in Santorini.
- TripExpert awarded Ambassador Aegean Hotels their Expert’s Choice Award.
Best Season to Visit
Like all other hotels and resorts in Santorini, Ambassador receives the most guests in peak season. Santorini’s weather is warm all year round, so that you can visit any time of the year. But crowds peak in July and August, with summer holiday-makers sweeping through the city. At this time, the cost of accommodation in the Ambassador Hotel rises accordingly. You can make things easier by booking in advance.
The shoulder seasons are the best visiting time if you want a quieter holiday with lovely weather. This season falls in May, June, September, and October. Gentle breezes buffet the island, and many stores are open.
Rooms & Services Available
Here are all the services you can expect at the Ambassador Aegean Hotel.
- Well-fitted Rooms: Ambassador Aegean Luxury Hotels and Suites boasts over 40 rooms with complete air-conditioning. Each room features chic cave-style architecture, private pools, and spa tubs. You can relax and feel the gentle breeze on the balcony or lie on the soft sheets in the vast bed. Rooms also come with flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, mini-fridges, and espresso machines. The bathrooms feature delightful rainfall showerheads and cave-style tubs. And if you want to hang out with a party of 14? Try out the Presidential Villa. This cavernous white space has complete furnishing and hosts 14 people across more than three levels. You’ll find it in a secluded part of the hotel, and it’s ideal for wedding parties.
- Refreshing Spa: Receive holistic whole-body treatment and deeply soothing massages and facials at the spa. Get ready for some well-deserved pampering and indulgence.
- Delightful Pools: You will find lots of pools at this luxury hotel. Try out the indoor pools, outdoor pools, and spa tubs. Grab a parasol and a daybed, and lounge next to the infinity pool after a refreshing dip in its coolness. The view of the caldera beyond is spectacular, especially in the evening, as the sunset arrives.
- Amazing Food: Try out exquisite seafood cuisine in Cabo Rosso, one of the hotel’s fine-dining restaurants. You also get free breakfast delivered to your room in the morning and can make a selection of your hot and cold choices the previous night. You can try out various cocktails and wines from their vast options at the pool bar.
You can reach Ambassador through lots of easy ways. Available drivers will pick up passengers who arrive by port or airport and use either a van or a car, depending on the number of passengers. You’ll arrive at your destination in 10 to 20 minutes.
But you can opt for the VIP valet service or arrive by air. The hotel’s helipad makes access by air a possibility.
Ambassador Aegean Luxury Hotel and Suites Pros
Your interest might have peaked by now, but we’re happy to peak it some more. Here are some excellent pros of staying at the Ambassador Aegean Luxury Hotel and Suites.
- The rooms are spacious and chic. The window views are breathtaking and worth all the praise.
- The hotel’s location lends a serenity that’ll make your holiday one of the best.
- You get free breakfast delivered to your room.
- You can savor soulfully prepared dishes at the Cabo Rosso.
- The hotel staff is friendly, polite, and happy to help.
- You’ll find a stocked pool bar with access to local wine and lovely cocktails.
- You’ll get free WiFi and parking.
- The available helipad makes aerial access an easy possibility.
While the pros are many, there are a few cons. Here are two slightly bothersome ones.
- The parking lot is across the street. This positioning might make it slightly challenging to get to your room. The good news is hotel staff can help you across.
- Some rooms are built into the volcanic rock and link to the rest of the hotel via candle-lit tunnels. These tunnels are often dark, and you need to watch your step through them.
The prominence of white and blue in Santorini’s landscape lends romantic appeal to its beauty. The place is popular among honeymooners and lovers on bonding trips. Those who choose Ambassador Aegean Hotels and Suites are never disappointed. The atmosphere and service will leave you sated and replete. For years afterward, you’ll recall your stay in the cave-style rooms, the blueness of the pools, the exquisite taste of wine, and nostalgia will sweep over you.