Hotel VH - Gran Ventana Beach Resort is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing holiday with your friends or family. Set in an exquisite location on the shores of Latorre Lake and surrounded by lush green vegetation, this hotel is the ultimate getaway from the city. VH - Gran Ventana Beach Resort offers modern rooms with panoramic views of the lake and mountain views. There are also several other amenities such as a spa, a swimming pool, and many different activities for all ages. To learn more about this hotel or to book your stay, keep reading our detailed Hotel VH - Gran Ventana Beach Resort review.
Awards and Recognition
The hotel’s restaurant is the recipient of the Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence. This is a very prestigious award that very few restaurants receive. The VH - Gran Ventana Beach Resort was awarded Best Family Resort in the Americas by Travel + Leisure in 2016. And, the hotel also received Condé Nast Traveller Gold List Awards in 2018.
Best season to visit
The best season to visit Hotel VH - Gran Ventana Beach Resort is between October and March. These months have pleasant weather that is great for sightseeing, water sports, and outdoor activities. These are also the months when the city of Punta Arenas has its springtime festival. This festival is celebrated by making sand castles and other beach-related activities. If you want to visit the city during the winter months, you can still enjoy the festivities. However, you can expect the city to be very chilly and windy.
Rooms & Services Available
- Restaurants and Bars - VH - Gran Ventana Beach Resort has two bars where you can enjoy a drink or two. The main restaurant serves a variety of traditional and international dishes. There is also a Japanese restaurant that serves authentic Japanese dishes.
- The Spa - The spa at Hotel VH - Gran Ventana Beach Resort is one of the many highlights of the hotel. It has several different types of massage therapies in a soothing setting. There is also a sauna and swimming pool at the spa that you can enjoy as well.
- The Swimming Pool - The swimming pool at Hotel VH - Gran Ventana Beach Resort is great for a refreshing dip in the water. It has a lot of lounge chairs where you can relax and get some sun.
- The Activities - The hotel offers several activities that are great for the whole family. Some of them are horseback riding, sandboarding, paragliding, and golf. There are also many excursions that you can go on.
- Other amenities - You can also use the gym, a jogging track, and tennis courts at Hotel VH - Gran Ventana Beach Resort.
- Location - The location of Hotel VH - Gran Ventana Beach Resort is what makes it one of the best hotels in the city. It is situated on the shores of Latorre Lake and has a breathtaking view of the snowy Andes Mountains.
- Rooms - Rooms at the hotel are modern, spacious, and equipped with an amazing view of the lake and mountains. They also have free Wi-Fi and an in-room safe.
- Amenities - Hotel VH - Gran Ventana Beach Resort has many amazing amenities that are great for the whole family. There are several different types of massage therapies at the spa. The swimming pool is perfect for a refreshing dip in the water.
- Activities - Hotel VH - Gran Ventana Beach Resort offers many different activities that are great for all ages. You can enjoy horseback riding, sandboarding, paragliding, and golf.
- The Weather - The weather in Punta Arenas is usually mild and dry. There is very little rainfall and the temperatures are perfect for sightseeing.
- The city of Punta Arenas is very isolated. If you are going there, you have to expect that it is going to be very quiet.
- The city of Punta Arenas is not very touristy. This means that there are very few attractions in the city. It is recommended that you go on excursions to nearby cities.
- Punta Arenas is a very expensive city. It has one of the highest prices for hotel rooms in all of Chile. It is also very expensive to eat out in this city.
The best way to get to Hotel VH - Gran Ventana Beach Resort is to fly to the city of Punta Arenas. Punta Arenas is the southernmost city in Chile. There are only two airlines that fly to Punta Arenas, LATAM and Sky Airline. These two airlines have daily flights to the city from Santiago, Peru, and Buenos Aires. You can also take a ferry from Puerto Montt, which is a city located in southern Chile. The ferry ride to Punta Arenas is approximately 20 hours long.
Hotel VH - Gran Ventana Beach Resort is the perfect place to go on a relaxing holiday. Its stunning location on the shores of Latorre Lake and friendly staff make it the ultimate getaway. If you are looking for a place to go where you can enjoy the views and the weather, Punta Arenas is the perfect choice. Hotel VH - Gran Ventana Beach Resort is the best place to stay in the city.