You’ll love the waterfront views and charming historic architecture at Hodges Bay Resort and Spa. The property is located on a private island, so guests have the opportunity to unplug from their busy lives and enjoy some time away from the everyday grind. The resort has just completed a $15 million renovation in 2017, which included new villas, cottages, spa treatments, restaurants, and bars. Save money with these Hodges Bay Resort and Spa promo codes and special deals before you book your tropical getaway! This up-to-date list will help you find the best rates on your upcoming getaway. With these new deals you can save even more money when you book your trip to Hodges Bay Resort and Spa!
What to Expect at Hodges Bay Resort and Spa
Each guest at this luxury resort will be treated like royalty. The staff at the resort is exceptionally friendly, so you’ll feel right at home as soon as you arrive. There are 12 beachfront villas, 15 oceanfront cottages, and 4 plantation-style suites available to rent at the resort. The villas and cottages overlook the Caribbean Sea and feature private terraces and infinity pools. The plantation-style suites are located on the hillside above the villas and cottages. The Hodges Bay Resort and Spa is located on a private island in the West Indies. Guests have access to a variety of beach activities, water sports, and a full-service spa. You can also explore some of the natural beauty of the island by taking a guided nature walk.
Awards and Recognition
Hodges Bay Resort and Spa has received several awards and recognition for its luxurious accommodations, personalized service, and top-notch amenities. It ranks high among the top Caribbean hotels and is a winner of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Winner
- Top 25 Hotels in the Caribbean
- Travel + Leisure’s 500 World’s Best Hotels & Resorts
- Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Rating
- Caribbean Travel & Life Gold Medal Award for Excellence
- Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List
Best Season to Visit
The best time to visit Hodges Bay Resort and Spa is between the months of November and August. That said, the island has a tropical climate, so the weather is pretty consistent year-round. You can expect average daily temperatures of around 80°F during the summer and 75°F during the winter months. If you visit during the off-season, you may find better rates on flights and hotel rooms compared to the high-season rates. On the other hand, if you visit during the high-season, you’ll enjoy more comfortable temperatures and increased availability at the resort’s restaurants and bars.
Hodges Bay Resort and Spa Rooms and Suites
There are several room options at Hodges Bay Resort and Spa. The beachfront villas, oceanfront cottages, and plantation-style suites feature private verandas and stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and nearby islands. Each room is equipped with a Nespresso coffee machine, flat-screen TVs, and modern décor. The standard villas are among the largest rooms at the resort. Each villa features a king-sized bed, a sofa bed, and a private garden and infinity pool. The king-sized bed can be converted into two twin beds if needed. The standard cottages and plantation-style suites all feature king-sized beds and private verandas. The cottages are a bit smaller than the villas, but they offer similar amenities. The plantation-style suites are located on the hillside above the villas and cottages, but they offer similar amenities.
Rooms & Services Available
Dining at Hodges Bay Resort and Spa
Hodges Bay Resort and Spa has several dining options on the property, including Tamarind, The Beach Grill, and The Treehouse.
- Tamarind - This Indian-inspired restaurant is the perfect place to start your day at the resort. You can enjoy a tasty breakfast buffet, lunch buffet, or afternoon tea.
- The Beach Grill - This casual beachfront restaurant offers fresh and flavorful Caribbean-inspired cuisine. You can enjoy a cocktail while taking in the stunning water views.
- The Treehouse - This alfresco restaurant is built around a towering tree on the beach. You can enjoy an Asian-inspired menu at lunch and a Caribbean-themed menu for dinner.
- The Lawn - This large outdoor area is located in between Tamarind and The Beach Grill. It’s a perfect place to relax and enjoy a drink with friends.
Activities at Hodges Bay Resort and Spa
Explore the nearby island and reefs when you visit Hodges Bay Resort and Spa. Guests are welcome to take the hotel’s complimentary Hobie Cat or kayak on their own to explore the local area. If you’d prefer to explore with a tour group, the hotel offers several guided excursions. Guests can take a guided tour of the island. This tour takes you to a nearby island to snorkel amidst thriving coral reefs and shipwrecks. You can also visit the nearby islands with a private guide to explore the area at your own pace. Guests can also visit the waterfalls on the island. This tour takes you to a nearby waterfalls where you can swim in the clear water. Another popular activity at the resort is the guided nature walk.
Find a direct flight to Hewanorra International Airport (CRH) near Basseterre, the capital city of the island of St. Kitts. From there, you can take a 30-minute taxi or water taxi to the resort. The resort provides complimentary transportation from the airport. The nearby island of Nevis is also served by the airport and is a great place to book a day trip from Hodges Bay Resort and Spa. You can also book a day trip from the nearby island of St. Kitts.
Pros & cons
- Unspoiled natural beauty and beaches are what make St. Kitts a great Caribbean island.
- Nevis offers a unique cultural experience, unlike any other Caribbean island.
- St. Kitts offers a wide variety of things to do and places to visit.
- St. Kitts has great weather year-round. St. Kitts and Nevis are less expensive than nearby Caribbean islands.
- St. Kitts and Nevis are easy to get to from the U.S.
- St. Kitts is a smaller island, so there isn’t as much to see and do as there is on larger islands.
- Nevis is more remote and less developed than St. Kitts.
- There aren’t as many beaches on Nevis as there are on St. Kitts.
- The beaches on Nevis are smaller and less developed than on St. Kitts.
- There aren’t many big hotels on Nevis, so the island feels less commercial than St. Kitts.
The beautiful island of St. Kitts is a great place to visit if you’re looking for a Caribbean vacation. St. Kitts and Nevis are less explored and less commercialized than other Caribbean islands, so the experience is more authentic and unspoiled. St. Kitts and Nevis are great for a couple’s or family vacation. You’ll find that St. Kitts is a smaller island with less to do, but you can also visit the nearby island of Nevis for a more cultural experience. Although St. Kitts and Nevis are less expensive than other Caribbean islands, they are still pretty expensive, so it’s a good idea to plan ahead and save money where you can so you can afford your dream vacation.