The Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is one of the newest and most luxurious hotels in all of Hawaii. This five-star hotel offers visitors stunning views of Waikiki Beach, world-class dining, and unparalleled service. Whether you're searching for a romantic getaway or a family vacation, the Alohilani Resort
Awards and Recognition
The 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is the recipient of several prestigious honors and recognitions. Most recently, the 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach was named the "#1 Best Beach Hotel in Hawaii" by Conde Nast Traveler. In addition, the 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach has received many accolades for its outstanding service, including being named a "Top Hotel for Service" by U.S. News & World Report and one of the "World's Best Hotels" by Travel + Leisure.
Best Season to Visit
'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is one of the top-rated tourist destinations in the world. Located on the island of Oahu in Hawaii, 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach offers beautiful beaches, cafes, restaurants, and shops. The average temperature in Honolulu is about 80,6 °F degrees Fahrenheit, with the highest temperature being about 89,6 °F and the lowest temperature being about 71,6 °F°. The rainy season begins in April and lasts until the end of October. However, the cheaper time of year to visit 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is from November to March, when there are fewer tourists.
Rooms & Services Available
The hotel is located right on the beach, so guests can enjoy stunning views of the ocean. There are also several room options available, from double rooms to suites. In addition, guests have access to the Longboard Club, which offers guests an exclusive private setting to unwind and take part in curated offerings including a wine cruvinet featuring 16 varietals, beer on tap crafted for ‘Alohilani, and refined culinary delights.
Each room is also equipped with a tea and coffee maker. And for those who want to relax, the 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach has a hot tub. The nearest beach is Waikiki Beach, which is about 100 meters from the hotel.
The Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is one of the most luxurious and prestigious hotels in Hawaii. The resort offers its guests five-star services and amenities, as well as stunning views of Waikiki Beach.
'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is located at 2490 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815. The best way to get to 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach from the Honolulu Airport is by taking the complimentary shuttle service from the hotel`s airport transportation partner. The shuttle services run every 30 minutes and will take you directly to 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach.
Pros & Cons
The Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is a luxury hotel that offers a range of advantages to its guests.
- For instance, the hotel offers wedding packages and services that can make your special day truly unforgettable.
- In addition, the Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach spa has a variety of facial treatments and massage therapies that will help you relax and rejuvenate.
- And if you're traveling with your pet, you'll be happy to know that the 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is a pet-friendly facility. So whether you're looking for a romantic getaway or a family-friendly vacation destination, the 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is sure to meet your needs.
- Unfortunately, room service is not typically included in the room rate, so guests have to budget for meals separately.
- Also, parking can be expensive, especially in an urban setting like Waikiki. Finally, a hotel can be quite noisy during the peak season.
Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is a top-rated vacation spot that will make everyone in your family happy. This resort has something for everyone, from special packages that include activities like snorkeling and whale watching to a pool area with slides and games for the kids. Plus, its location right on Waikiki Beach can’t be beat.