The staycation is a trend that’s been growing in popularity for the last few years. Staycations are short vacations where you don’t have to travel far to get away from it all. Instead, you stay local, finding ways to relax and have fun in your own city. Staycation packages have been cropping up at hotels across the country. The Boutique Rooms Hotel Manila’s staycation package is a prime example of this trend. Here’s our review of it and their hotel in general!
Awards and Recognition
The Boutique Rooms Hotel Manila has won many awards, including the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, the Skyscanner Hotels Award, and the Travellers’ Choice Award. It has also been featured in magazines like Condé Nast Traveller, Fodor’s, and the New York Times.
Best season to visit
The best season to visit Manila is between the months of October and May. This is when temperatures are at their lowest and rainfall is at its lowest.
Rooms & Services Available
The amenities at Boutique Rooms Manila
The Boutique Rooms Hotel Manila has a total of 23 rooms, all of which are tastefully decorated and have all the modern amenities you’d expect from a strong 4-star hotel. This includes free Wi-Fi, daily complimentary bottled water, and a fitness centre. There are also several amenities that are included in the staycation package, such as the unlimited use of the hotel’s swimming pool, access to the hotel’s Bistro that serves delicious breakfast dishes, and a smiling welcome from the hotel staff!
Delicious food at The Bistro at Boutique Hotel Manila
There are plenty of dining options in the city, but the best place to go is The Bistro at Boutique Hotel Manila. The Bistro serves delicious Western and Filipino dishes – the perfect combination for a staycation. The restaurant is also the perfect place to relax and unwind with friends or family. With its casual setting and warm ambience, it’s the ideal place to unwind.
- Comfortable rooms - The rooms at Boutique Rooms Hotel Manila are very comfortable and feature modern amenities.
- Great service - The hotel has a great team of friendly, professional staff that make you feel welcome from the moment you arrive.
- Delicious food - The Bistro at Boutique Hotel Manila serves delicious Western dishes that are a perfect combination for a staycation.
- Great for families - The hotel is very family-friendly, with a swimming pool and a kids’ club that families can use.
- Perfect for staycations - The staycation package at Boutique Hotel Manila is great for staycations, with its combination of amenities, food, and other services.
- Good for solo travellers - If you’re a solo traveller, Boutique Hotel Manila is a great place to stay, as it has a large number of rooms, is centrally located, and has a large number of amenities.
- Poor Wi-Fi - The hotel’s Wi-Fi connection is a bit slow and can be unreliable at times.
- No gym - The hotel doesn’t have a fitness centre, so guests have to go to an external gym to work out.
The Boutique Rooms Hotel Manila is located at 38th Street, New Manila, Diliman, Quezon City. This is a great area to stay in, as it’s very central. It’s a short distance from the city’s Central Business District as well as from Quezon Memorial Circle. The hotel’s great location makes it easy to get around the city, visit nearby attractions, and travel to other areas of the country.
The Boutique Rooms Hotel Manila is a great choice for your staycation. With its great amenities, friendly staff, and delicious food, it’s a wonderful place to relax and unwind. The staycation is a trend that’s been growing in popularity for the last few years. Staycations are short vacations where you don’t have to travel far to get away from it all. Instead, you stay local, finding ways to relax and have fun in your own city. Staycation packages have been cropping up at hotels across the country. The Boutique Rooms Hotel Manila’s staycation package is a prime example of this trend.