Mykonos is a popular destination for jet-setters and travelers looking to have a unique experience. The Greek island boasts stunning beaches, blue waters, and breathtaking views. If you’re planning on visiting this bucket-list location, you might want to consider staying at the Mykonos Dove Beachfront Hotel. This beachfront property is located on the southernmost tip of the island, which means that guests can enjoy views of the sea from every angle. It has an elegant design with its red-and-white striped façade; as well as amenities such as a rooftop pool and spa, multiple bars and restaurants, a hammam (a Turkish bathhouse), tennis courts, yoga studios, and more. The hotel has 188 rooms including six Junior Suites, 42 One-Bedroom Apartments, and 150 Standard Double Rooms that can accommodate up to 364 guests in total. Keep reading to learn more about this gorgeous getaway!
What to Expect
If you’re looking for a top-notch luxury vacation, Mykonos Dove Beachfront Hotel should be at the top of your list. The property is fit for high-end clientele and offers an upscale experience. The resort has an outdoor space that is perfect for sunbathing and settings for outdoor dining. The interiors of the rooms boast a sophisticated look, with a dash of luxury and comfort. They are designed with natural materials such as wood, stone, and marble to provide a warm and inviting ambiance. They also have modern amenities such as a flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station, and an in-room safe. There are also other features and amenities that you should expect from a top-tier hotel such as an infinity pool with a swim-up bar, an extensive spa, multiple bars and restaurants, and more.
Awards and Recognition
Mykonos Dove Beachfront Hotel has been recognized as one of the top beach resorts in the world by Travel and Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, and Miejor. It has also been featured in other media outlets such as the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and more.
Best season to visit
If you want to visit the island of Mykonos, you can do so year-round. That being said, the best times to visit this popular destination are during the winter months or shoulder seasons. During these times, you can expect average temperatures of between 55 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit, which means fewer crowds as well.
Rooms & Services Available
Amenities and Facilities
- Beachfront Location: This stunning getaway is located on a stretch of beach that is known for its white sand. You can enjoy stunning views of the turquoise waters from every angle, including from the rooftop.
- Extensive Spa: There are three different types of massage techniques that you can choose from at the spa. You can also take advantage of the various treatments and therapies offered, such as the Ayurvedic treatment.
- Hammam: A traditional Turkish bathhouse, the hammam at Mykonos Dove Beachfront Hotel offers a wide range of services such as a scrub, sauna, and a Turkish bath.
- Tennis Courts: If you love tennis, you can practice your skills at one of the tennis courts at the resort.
- Yoga Studios: If you are someone who loves yoga and would like to practice at the beach, this is for you.
If you are traveling from the United States, you can fly to Athens International Airport, which is approximately three and a half hours away from Mykonos by flight. You can then take a ferry to the island and be at your destination in about three hours. Alternatively, you can take a direct flight from the East Coast to Mykonos. Alternatively, you can travel from the United Kingdom to Mykonos by flying to Athens International Airport and then taking the ferry.
Pros and Cons
- If you are looking for a beach vacation, Mykonos Beach is one of the best places to visit. The island boasts stunning beaches with turquoise waters.
- The Mykonos Dove Beachfront Hotel is a top-end luxury hotel that offers an upscale experience.
- The island is home to some of the best restaurants in the world. You can enjoy delicious Mediterranean-Asian cuisine at the restaurants at the hotel.
- If you are traveling with your family, this is the perfect destination. It is a safe place for families and has plenty of activities for kids to do.
- The island is also known for its nightlife. If you love partying, you can enjoy the nightlife at Mykonos.
- This island is a popular destination for LGBTQ+ travelers as well. You can dance and party all night long at clubs where most of the people are from the LGBTQ+ community.
- The island, especially the capital city, is extremely crowded. You can expect to be stuck in traffic jams and find it difficult to walk around the city due to the large number of tourists visiting the island.
- Since the island is very popular, it can be extremely expensive to stay and eat at the island. You will have to spend a lot of money for accommodation, food and drinks.
- The island is extremely humid and hot during the summer months. If you don-t like the heat, you will have to avoid visiting the island during summertime.
- The island is not exactly the place to go if you are looking for a peaceful getaway. It is extremely crowded, noisy and expensive.
- The island is very popular among young people and parties go on all night long. If you are looking for a quiet place to relax and unwind, Mykon-os is not the best place for you.
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Mykonos is the place to go. The island boasts stunning beaches with turquoise waters and is a popular destination for travelers. If you are planning on visiting this island, you can stay at the Mykonos Dove Beachfront Hotel. The hotel is a top-end luxury hotel that offers an upscale experience. You can enjoy delicious Mediterranean-Asian cuisine at the restaurants and swim at the rooftop pool. The island is a popular destination for travelers from different countries and is a great place for families.