Looking for something new and exciting to do during your next vacation? If so, you will want to pay a visit to the Myconian Villa Collection – Preferred Hotels and Resorts. This resort is unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. It was built in 1925, and it was once owned by former New York Governor General Crasossa Myconian V. It has nearly 20 different buildings that have been transformed into an amazing hotel where guests can stay for a relaxing getaway from their busy lives back home. These hotels are spread out across three acres of lush gardens and located just steps away from the shoreline of beautiful Lake Worth. They offer visitors a one-of-a-kind experience that they won’t soon forget!
The Myconian Experience
The Myconian experience is one you will never forget. It is a tropical oasis in the city, just steps from the beach. If you have ever wanted to just get away from it all, this is the place. It is a great experience for everyone from couples to groups of friends. You can stay in a one of their bungalows, many of which have rooftop decks with a view of the ocean. On your first day, you will be greeted with a coconut and a certificate that you are now a member of the Myconian Society. You will be able to enjoy a day at the pool, where you can relax while sipping on one of two signature cocktails, the Myconian Mojito and the Myconian Sunset. You can also visit their spa and have a treatment, as well as enjoying a meal at one of their two restaurants, including their signature restaurant, Myconian.
Awards and Recognition
In 2011, the Myconian Hotel was listed among the Top 10 Luxury Hotels in South Florida. It has also been recognized for its service and amenities. The Myconian Resort was named the #1 Resort in Florida by TripAdvisor in 2018. In 2019, the Myconian Resort was ranked #1 on TripAdvisor’s list of the best resorts in Florida. The Myconian Resort was ranked #7 on TripAdvisor’s list of the top 20 hotels in Florida in 2019. The Myconian Resort was also ranked #15 on TripAdvisor’s list of the top 25 hotels in Florida in 2019.
Best season to visit
The Myconian Villa Collection – Preferred Hotels and Resorts is open year round, so you can go here any time of the year. However, the optimal time for visiting is during the fall, winter, and spring. You will find lower rates and less crowds during this time of the year. Summer is hot and humid, so you will want to avoid going during that time of the year. If you visit during this time, though, you will find lower rates and less crowds.
Rooms & Services Available
- The Beach: The first thing that you will notice when you visit the Myconian Resort is the beach. It is located right on the grounds of the property and is the perfect place to lounge around or go for a swim.
- The Gardens: While the gardens are not as large or as well-kept as they once were, they are still one of the most beautiful things you will see when visiting the Myconian Resort.
- The Spa: The spa at the Myconian Resort is one of the best spas in Florida. It has a wide range of treatments and services that can help you relax and unwind from your hectic life back home.
- The Restaurant: The Myconian resort has two restaurants. Myconian is the main restaurant, where you can enjoy a luxury dining experience. The other restaurant is called Garden Café, where you can grab a quick bite.
- The Bungalows: The Myconian Resort has a wide range of accommodations for visitors, including bungalows, suites, and rooms. The rooms and suites are modern and comfortable, but the bungalows are a bit different. They are a throwback to the 1920s, but they are still amazing.
Dining Options at the Myconian Collection
The Myconian Resort has two dining options. Myconian is the main restaurant, where you can enjoy gourmet dining. It features dishes like octopus, scallops, and Wagyu beef. Garden Café is the other dining option, where you can grab a quick bite to eat. It offers an eclectic mix of dishes like sandwiches, salads, and omelets.
Activities at the Resort
If you are looking to do something on your visit to the Myconian Resort, you can go on a fishing excursion. You can also visit the Art Deco District, which is just a short drive away from the resort. You can also visit the Clematis Street, known as the “Wall Street of the South,” where you can shop and eat at the many restaurants there. You can also visit the Boca Raton Beach where you can go for a swim or just enjoy the view.
Pros and ConsPros
- This hotel is an easy drive from Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Palm Beach. You can visit all three cities if you want to do so.
- This resort has a great beach. It is beautiful, and the water is clear and warm. - There are many dining options at this resort.
- This resort is a great place to unwind and relax.
- The resort is reasonably priced.
- The beach has a lot of seaweed.
- This resort is very popular, so it is often crowded.
- The resort is not suitable for families with young children.
The Myconian Resort is located at 500 S. Ocean Boulevard in Boca Raton, Florida, 33432. To get there, you can take Interstate 95 and exit at the Spanish River Boulevard exit. You can also take Florida’s Turnpike and exit at the Spanish River Boulevard exit. The Myconian Resort is about 15 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport. You can rent a car at the airport and drive to the resort.
The Myconian Resort is a wonderful place to visit. It is a beautiful tropical oasis in Boca Raton that is great for both couples and groups of friends. If you ever want to get away and relax, this is the place to go. There is something here for everyone, whether you want to go fishing or just lounge around on the beach. You will want to visit the Myconian Resort at least once in your life.