If you’re looking for a luxury all-inclusive getaway that’s also eco-friendly, look no further than Moon Palace Cancun. This boutique hotel is located on the idyllic island of Isla Cozumel, just 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport and a two-minute walk from the beach. Culture: The culture at Moon Palace was amazing! There were different activities almost every day. We had karaoke one night, we played games another night, there was a cooking class as well as a Mexican night with folkloric dance lessons. Our group got involved in everything as well. We would go out on excursions together and split up into smaller groups to learn about the history and culture of Cozumel. There were even different lectures about how to live an eco friendly life so that you can leave nothing but footprints when you leave.
Awards and Recognition
- Travel + Leisure: "One of the Best Hotels in the World"
- National Geographic Traveller: "The Top 10 Beach Resorts"
- Condé Nast Traveler: "The Top 10 Resorts in Mexico"
- Condé Nast Traveller Reader’s Choice: "Top 25 Hotels in Mexico"
- GreenLeaders: Green Leaders in Sustainable Hospitality
- Green Destinations: Green Leaders in Sustainable Tourism
- TripAdvisor GreenLeaders Award: Top 10 Green Hotels
- TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice: Top 25 Hotels for Families - TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Mexico: Top 10 Hotels - TripAd- visor Top 10 Resorts in Mexico
Best season to visit
The best time to visit this region is from November to April, which is when you can expect warm weather and smaller crowds. The rainy season lasts from May to October, and although it’s not a bad time to visit, it’s worth noting that it gets significantly more humid and the precipitation can be heavier.
Rooms & Services Available
Activities and Amenities
Beach - Moon Palace is located on the Caribbean Sea, just a two-minute walk away from the beach. This makes it the perfect place to relax and enjoy the beautiful ocean.Swimming Pool - The swimming pool at Moon Palace is large with plenty of places to lounge around and enjoy the view. Jacuzzi - There’s also a Jacuzzi that’s perfect for a quiet romantic evening or for a small group of friends. Spa - The spa at Moon Palace is small but well-equipped with a sauna and steam room as well as a handful of treatment rooms. Food - There are four restaurants at Moon Palace. Two of them are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and the other two are open for dinner only.
Pros and Cons
- The architecture is stunning and the location is perfect. It’s quiet but still close enough to walk to shops and restaurants.
- The beach club is only open from 10am to 5pm. This means you can’t go swimming in the early morning hours, like you can at other hotels. The beach club also closes early, which is disappointing if you want to spend the whole day relaxing.
- It’s not as cheap as other hotels in the area. The cost is worth it but it can put off people who are on a tighter budget.
If you’re flying from the United States, you’ll need to fly to the Cancun International Airport (CUN). From there, you can take a short flight to Cozumel’s International Airport. - Best time to go - If you’re travelling from the US, the best time to go is December through February. This is the low season so you can expect smaller crowds and a lower cost to travel.If you’re travelling from the US, you can fly into Cancun, where you can take a short cab ride to the ferry terminal. Alternatively, you can catch a direct flight to Cozumel, which is a short 25-minute flight away.
Moon Palace Cancun is the perfect place to disconnect and unwind. It’s a stunning hotel that’s perfect for couples and families. There are plenty of activities and amenities to keep you busy and a staff that’s more than willing to accommodate your every need. If you’re looking for a unique eco-friendly experience, this is the place for you. It’s also a great place to take a small break from reality and focus on yourself, whoever you’re travelling with will appreciate it. This is the perfect place for an all-inclusive vacation in Mexico. If you’re looking for the perfect place to escape from the everyday hustle and bustle of city life then you’ve come to the right place. The Moon Palace is one of the most exquisite resorts in Mexico and it’s not hard to see why it has become so popular amongst travelers in the last few years.