The ultimate way to beat the heat this summer is to head straight to an indoor waterpark. What better place than in Pajuang Road where you can find one of the most popular resorts with a waterpark and spa facility in CEPG VENDETTA PARK & SPA, also known as JPark Island Resort and Waterpark in Mactan. For those who are not familiar with places in Cebu, going there will be a bit challenging for you because it’s at a remote area. You see, it’s situated along the Mactan Channel where we can see other islands such as Iguana Island and Dolphin Island. But don’t worry! Let us bring you on a tour of this amazing hotel that has everything you need to experience a wonderful vacation.
What to expect in JPark Island Resort and Waterpark
You can expect a lot of things once you step-in JPark. It’s best to think of it as an island escape in the middle of Cebu. From the moment you arrive in the lobby, you’ll be transported to a world of relaxation and luxury. The lobby is a one-of-a-kind space with a lush green garden. You can also enjoy the view of the Mactan Channel from the roofdeck of the lobby. Once you enter the waterpark, expect an amazing experience with family and friends. The waterpark is filled with different kinds of slides, pools, and a lazy river. Aside from the waterpark, there are also different activities to do such as paintball, beach sports, and many more.
Awards and Recognition
JPark Island Resort and Waterpark is proud to share that they have been awarded with a Certificate of Excellence in 2016 and again in 2018 by TripAdvisor. This is the best proof that they have a great quality of service. They also have been listed in the top 10 water parks in the Philippines by eTravelPH in 2018.
Best season to visit
The best time to visit JPark is from March to May and September to November. The summer season of June to August is usually hot and humid. If you want to avoid the scorching heat of the sun, you can visit JPark in the cooler months of February to April and October to December.
Rooms & Services Available
JPark Island Resort and Waterpark offers a wide range of amenities for its guests. You can relax in the spa facility with a great view of the Mactan Channel. There are also different activities to do such as paintball, beach sports, and many more.
- Spa and Massage Area - If you are looking for a place to relax and unwind, you can head over to the spa and massage area. There are different kinds of massages and treatments available such as aromatherapy, Balinese, Thai, Indian head massage, and many more.
- Recreation Area - When it’s time to have fun and let loose, you can head over to the recreation area where you can find games such as billiards, darts, table tennis, and many more. You can also try your luck in the casino where you can play different kinds of casino games.
There are a lot of dining options at JPark Island Resort and Waterpark. You can choose from Western restaurants, Asian restaurants, and even a buffet. - Western - If you want to eat something light, you can go to the Tides Rooftop Restaurant. If you want to enjoy a hearty meal, you can head over to the ROOF DINER & BAR. You can also visit the coffee shop for a quick bite. - Asian - If you want to taste Asian dishes, you can go to Meiji, JPark’s Japanese restaurant. You can also eat at JPark Chinese Restaurant, Toyohashi Japanese Restaurant, and the Panda Express. - Buffet - JPark has a buffet restaurant called Serrano Grill. You can enjoy a variety of dishes and a great view at the same time.
Spa and Massage Area
You can also head over to the spa and massage area where you can enjoy a wide range of treatments and therapies. You can choose from different types of massages and body therapies. If you want to relax and calm your mind, you can try the aromatherapy massage. For a more invigorating massage, you can try the Balinese massage. If you want to soothe your muscles, you can go for the Thai massage or the Indian head massage. You can also try other therapies such as the reflexology, pedicure, manicure, and facial treatment. You can book your appointment at the spa and massage area in advance.
If you want to enjoy games and sports, you can visit the recreation area where you can find different games such as billiards, darts, table tennis, and shuffleboard. You can also try your luck in the casino where you can play different kinds of casino games. You can also participate in other activities such as paintball, beach sports, and many more.
If you want to try something new and exciting, you can try the different activities offered in JPark Island Resort and Waterpark.
- Dolphin Watching Tour - If you want to see dolphins in the wild, you can go on the dolphin watching tour.
- Parasailing - If you want to soar high in the sky and enjoy a bird’s eye view of Cebu, you can go parasailing.
- Banana Boat - If you want to experience the thrill of a boat ride, you can go for the banana boat ride where you can enjoy a wild ride on the waves and splash water on your friends.
- ATV Quad Tour - If you want to experience a different kind of adventure, you can go for a tour around the island via ATV Quad.
- Falcon Tour - If you want to experience a different kind of tourism, you can go for a falcon tour where you can learn about the history, culture, and biodiversity of Cebu. You can also go for a birdwatching tour.
Pros and Cons
As with any product, there are both pros and cons that come with JPark Island Resort and Waterpark. Here are some of the pros:
- It’s a family-friendly getaway.
- There are different dining options available.
- You can enjoy different activities at the resort.
- There are different spa and massage treatments available.
Here are some of the cons:
- It’s difficult to get to the resort.
- The resort is quite pricey.
- It’s a bit far from the city.
- There are no spa amenities.
Overall, JPark Island Resort and Waterpark is a great place to visit with your family and friends. It’s a great getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city. What makes this resort even more special is the amazing view of the Mactan Channel where you can see dolphins and other marine life such as sea turtles.