When traveling on business or pleasure, you want to be able to check into your hotel, get settled, and know that you'll have a pleasant stay. But with so many hotels to choose from, how do you know which one will suit your needs? We've all heard stories about sketchy hotels that aren't what they appear. Luckily, that isn’t the case with the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Missoula. This hotel has all of the comforts of home, along with several unexpected perks such as free breakfast every morning and an indoor pool. Keep reading to learn more about this hotel in Missoula and whether it's right for you if you're planning a trip there soon.
Awards and Recognition
This hotel has been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and is a Forbes Travel Guide Recommended Property. It has also been recognized as one of the Best Western hotels in the United States, placed on the Condé Nast Traveler Gold List, and rated 4.5 out of 5 on Hotels.com.
Best season to visit
If you plan to visit this hotel in the summer, you’ll want to make sure you have plenty of sunscreen at the ready. The average high temperatures during this time of year are in the 80s, with average lows in the 50s. There’s also a chance of thunderstorms, so you’ll want to be prepared. If you visit in the fall, you’ll find average high temperatures in the 60s and lows in the 40s. There will be a slight chance of rain, but the weather will be mostly dry. In the winter, the average high temperatures are in the 30s, while average lows are in the 10s. You can expect snowfall during this time of year.
Rooms & Services Available
- Free breakfast every morning
- This is one of the best things about this hotel. You’ll have a wide selection to choose from each morning, along with coffee, tea, and other beverages.
- Indoor pool - This will be open year-round and is a great place to relax and unwind after a long day.
- Free WiFi - You’ll be able to stay connected with your loved ones back home while staying at this hotel.
- Fitness center - Stay active while on vacation and work off some of that vacation calories by visiting the fitness center.
- Meeting space - If you’re traveling on business, you’ll be pleased to know that this hotel has meeting space available.
The Location of the Hotel
The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Missoula is located at 310 West Broadway in Missoula, MT. This hotel is in a great location in the downtown area near plenty of businesses and restaurants. There are several attractions nearby, including the Clark Fork River Walkway, Caras Park, the Missoula Area Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center, and the Missoula Children’s Museum. You’ll also be able to easily visit the University of Montana, which is just a few miles away.
- Large rooms - Many of the rooms at this hotel are spacious and have king-sized beds.
- Convenient location - This hotel is near many businesses and attractions, making it easy to get around Missoula.
- Comfortable beds - You’ll sleep well on these beds after an active day out exploring Missoula.
Downsides of Staying
- Parking is limited - Make sure to bring your patience if you’re trying to park here as there aren’t many spaces available for parking.
- No on-site dining - If you want to eat or drink at the hotel, you’ll be disappointed to find out that there’s no on-site dining.
The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Missoula is a great choice if you’re traveling and need a hotel that has comfortable beds, plenty of amenities, and is in a convenient location. This hotel will make your trip more enjoyable, whether you’re traveling on business or pleasure.