As the most Western U.S. Island territory located in the Western Pacific's Micronesia, Guam is a tropical destination with diverse experiences that cater to all kinds of travellers. Whether lounging on the soft sands of a coconut tree-encrusted beach, delving into the Pacific's cool waters, or exploring the island's rich 4,000 years of history, there is a whole nation's worth of experiences to be had within Guam's mere 549 square kilometres.
One of the best ways to enjoy the breadth of everything Guam offers is to book a luxury room at the prestigious Dusit Thani Guam Resort. Nestled along one of the island's premier beaches in the Tumon Bay area, the Dusit Thani combines five-star luxury amenities with the comfort and attention of Thai hospitality. It is the perfect gateway to all of Guam's fantastic locations, from the world-class beaches in the Pacific to the towering mountains of the island's inland.
Dusit Thani Guam Resort has been recognized by numerous hospitality rewards for its attentive accommodation services. The resort's long list of accolades includes being voted Guam's Leading Resort in 2019 and Micronesia's Leading Resort in 2016.
Best Time to Book
Weather in Guam is relatively consistent throughout the year, and the Dusit Thani Guam Resort remains a fantastic destination regardless of the season. With that said, there are a few aspects to consider when deciding the best time to book.
Guam's Dry Season runs from December to June, during these months island experiences minimal rainfalls, with light precipitation occurring throughout the month. It also marks the peak season for the island, with an influx of tourists flocking to its tropical shores. As a result, many Guam all-inclusive resorts, such as the Dusit Thani, will often increase their nightly rates to accommodate the increased demand.
If traveling to Guam on a budget, the best time to book a stay at the Dusit Thani is during the island's Wet Season, which runs from July to November. While these months experience increased precipitation levels, rainfalls are scattered throughout the day, and there is still plenty of sunshine to go around. It is the perfect time of year for experiencing the tropical wonders of Guam, all at an affordable rate.
Rooms & Services Available
The Dusit Thani Guam is a five-star luxury resort that goes beyond the base comforts of many of the other Guam all inclusive resorts. The Dusti Thani features 419 guest rooms serviced with opulent amenities such as a deep soaking tub, rainfall showers, and luxury toiletry sets. But of course, what truly sets the Dusit Thani apart from the rest of the Guam all inclusive resorts on the island is its diverse selection of on-site services available to guests.
- 4 Restaurants: It offers four distinct culinary experiences. From Alfredo's Steakhouse, voted #1 restaurant in Guam, to Soi's traditional Thai cuisine, the resort offers a new delicious dining experience for every night of your stay.
- Devarana Full-Service Spa: Featuring world-class treatments and award-winning services, the Dusit Thani's on-site spa is the perfect opportunity for guests to sit back and lounge in the lap of luxury. Guests will be pampered with Thai healing therapies using fresh Thai herbs and indigenous ingredients.
- Outdoor Pools: There are two pools at the resort, the main pool and the kids-only pool. At the main pool, guests can enjoy a specialty cocktail from the swim-up bar or relax on one of the many loungers bordering the facility while being catered to by the poolside attendants.
Dusit Thani Guam Resort is located only 4 km from the A.B. Won Pat International Airport. The easiest way to get to the resort is by taking the airport shuttle provided by the accommodation. The resort's 24/7 front desk attendants are always available to help arrange transportation and details should be confirmed before landing.
Hotel Pros and Cons
- Large Rooms with Luxury Amenities
- Four Fantastic On-site Restaurants
- Full-Service On-Site Spa
- Large Outdoor Pool with Attendants
- 24/7 concierge services
- Additional Excursion Opportunities
- WIFI is spotty
- Hot water will occasionally go out during the day
- It can get crowded during certain holiday months
The Dusit Thani Guam Resort is a luxury accommodation that promises five-star opulence and serves as a fantastic gateway to the many wonders of the island. Whether staying by the resort's world-class beach and pool or venturing off the resort to one of the many nearby attractions, resort guests are guaranteed a sense of idyllic lavishment and adventure when staying at the Dusit Thani Guam Resort.