The Arabella Hotel in Sedona is taking luxury accommodations to a new level with its brand-new resort experience. The hotel, which opened in 2014, has just unveiled the latest addition: a collection of 22 private bungalows called the Red Rock Reserve. These exclusive new accommodations will give guests even more experiences at the hotel. Each of these one-bedroom cottages is filled with natural light and features an outdoor fireplace with views of red rocks, as well as other thoughtful details from high-end interior designers Christiana Vere and Angela Dye. Sedona is widely known for its red rocks and beautiful vistas; therefore, it’s no surprise that each of the Red Rock Reserve cottages has a different view.
The Arabella Hotel is a luxury resort in Sedona, Arizona. It features 22 bungalows called the Red Rock Reserve that are a part of the new Sedona experience. Each cottage has a fireplace with red rock views, a private outdoor terrace, and a generous bathroom. The property is adjacent to Oak Creek Canyon and is about 10 miles from Sedona’s main attractions. The hotel is about one hour from Phoenix and is near the Village of Oak Creek, a quaint community that is home to many art galleries and shops. Sedona is known for its red rocks and beautiful vistas, making it the perfect destination for couples looking for a romantic getaway.
A Preview of the Sedona Experience
The following experiences will help you get an idea of the unique and luxurious experiences you can expect to find at the hotel.
- A truly sedona dining experience: If you’re looking to take your stay to the next level, consider trying the Arabella’s private dining experience. This intimate meal is served in a private dining room that overlooks the stunning red rocks and is prepared by the hotel’s executive chef.
- A truly sedona spa experience: If you’re looking to unwind or celebrate a special occasion, head to the Arabella’s Vere Spa. This luxurious spa offers private and couples treatments, as well as an Ayurvedic treatment that uses herbs and minerals for an all-natural spa experience.
- A truly sedona shopping experience: If you’re looking to experience the local culture, head to the Village of Oak Creek, where you’ll find a variety of art galleries and shops.
Awards and Recognition
The Arabella Hotel has received many awards in the short time it’s been open. In 2016, it was named as one of the best resorts in the U.S. by Travel + Leisure. In 2017, it took home the Best Hotel in Arizona award from Condé Nast Traveler.
- Best Hotel in Arizona: Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards
- Best Resort in the U.S.: Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards
- Best Resort in Arizona: Arizona Travel Association
Best Season to Visit
The best season to visit the Arabella Hotel is between October and May. During these months, temperatures are pleasant, and the town of Sedona is at its most romantic. However, it’s worth noting that the hotel is open year-round, regardless of the season.
Rooms & Services Available
More Luxury Amenities
- An exclusive spa experience: The Vere Spa is exclusive to the Arabella Hotel and offers a variety of treatments. Guests can choose from Ayurvedic, Swedish, Balinese, Hot Stone, and other therapies that use natural herbs and minerals for an experience that’s truly unique.
- An exclusive dining experience: Guests can enjoy an exclusive private dining experience that is prepared by the hotel’s executive chef and is served in a private dining room that overlooks the stunning red rocks.
- An exclusive shopping experience: Guests can visit the Village of Oak Creek, where they can find art galleries and shops that are exclusive to the area.
A Truly Sedona Dining Experience
The Arabella’s private dining experience is prepared by the hotel’s executive chef and served in a private dining room that overlooks the stunning red rocks. Guests can choose from a menu that changes daily, and can expect a culinary experience that’s truly unique. Guests can also enjoy a more casual dining experience at the hotel’s restaurant, called Kitchen 1829. This restaurant serves southwestern cuisine that is made from local and sustainable ingredients. The restaurant’s name comes from the year that the Arabella Hotel was built.
An Exclusive Spa Experience
Guests can choose from a variety of private and couples treatments at the Vere Spa. These include Ayurvedic, Swedish, Balinese, Hot Stone, and other therapies that use natural herbs and minerals for an experience that’s truly unique.
The Arabella Hotel is located in Oak Creek Canyon, about 10 miles from Sedona’s main attractions. Visitors can fly into Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and then rent a car or take a cab to the hotel. There is also regular bus transportation from Phoenix that stops at the hotel. Visitors can also drive to Sedona from Phoenix in about three hours.
Pros and cons
If you’re looking for a luxury getaway that’s out of the ordinary, the Arabella Hotel is the perfect choice. This hotel has all the amenities of a high-end hotel, but it also has the charm of a boutique experience. One thing you’ll notice about the hotel is that it doesn’t have many of the bells and whistles that you might expect from a high-end hotel. There are no pools, spas, or things of that nature. Instead, the Arabella Hotel focuses on providing guests with a luxurious experience that’s truly unique.
The Arabella Hotel is a luxury hotel in Sedona, Arizona that features 22 private bungalows called the Red Rock Reserve. Guests can enjoy a truly sedona dining experience, a truly sedona shopping experience, and an exclusive private dining experience at the hotel. The hotel has received many awards in the short time it’s been open and is open year-round. Visitors can fly into Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and then take a cab to the hotel or take the regular bus transportation from Phoenix that stops at the hotel.