Out of all the 16000 islands in Indonesia, Bali still takes a prime position as a favorite. This stunning destination receives millions of tourists yearly because of its fascinating islands, mountains, overwater bungalows, resorts, and much more. One of the main reasons people keep visiting this island is also its neverending stunning beaches which boast a range of wildlife, sunrises, and sunsets.
One of the best ways to see these stunning views is by staying in an overwater bungalow. When it comes to Bali over overwater bungalows, The St. Regis Bali resort is a place people love to go to. It is one of the highest demanding 5-star hotels by tourists because of its landscape architecture which has been present for nearly the 1900s.
This luxury resort combines nature and art with lifestyle and living, and the interior design reflects a fundamental style element in Bali's culturally rich, wealthy surroundings. All 80 suites, 42 private villas, and two houses combine luxurious imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural items.
Awards Won by The St. Regis Bali Resort
The St. Regis Bali Resort was recently awarded a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Hotel in the 2021 Star Awards. People voted for this resort because its interior design exemplifies Balinese living and unpretentious elegance. It is the place to go if you want to immerse yourself in the classic luxury of breathtaking ocean views, outstanding service, luxurious amenities, and excellent cuisine.
Best Time to Visit
You can expect hot temperatures in Bali throughout the year. Bali usually has two distinct seasons, the wet and the dry season. The wet season falls from October to March, while the dry season spans from April to September.
- Wet season in Bali: The wet season begins in October. Heavy rains occur in November. However, bright days are standard during the wet season, and temperatures average 80,6 F (27°C). December in Bali offers a high likelihood of rain but pleasant temperatures, yet Christmas and New Year's are still popular times for visitors. Water visibility decreases as sea conditions worsen and the south coast beaches become windier. For this price in this season may go to the peak, it's well worth you to start your booking activities early.
- Dry season in Bali: The dry season in Bali lasts from April to September, when the wet season ends and the possibilities of rain begin to decrease. During the dry season, you can expect sunny days, high temperatures, fewer winds along the shore, and excellent water clarity for diving and snorkeling. The average temperature in Bali during the dry season is (29°C), so you can expect continual dry and sunny weather. Because the island is not very crowded at this time of year, this is an excellent month to look for the best value deals.
Rooms & Services Available
If you choose to stay at this 5-star hotel, you can have access to the following amenities:
- 24-hour service of restaurants and dining options.
- Front desk service 24 hours a day.
- ATM, banking, and currency exchange services are available.
- Air conditioning, resort garden, gift store, newsstand, hair salon, library, and private beaches.
- Sauna, steam room, full-service health spa, and a spa tub are available.
- To/from airport transportation services.
- High-speed wifi access.
- Well-equipped business center with conference room.
- Every room has private internet access.
How To Get There
Ngurah Rai International Airport is the closest airport from the St. Regis Bali resort. From the airport, take Mandara Toll Road. Continue on the toll road towards Nusa Dua. After about 10 kilometers, take the Nusa Dua exit and enter the International Tourism Development Corporation building, then follow the instructions of the St. Regis Bali resort.
Advantages Of the St. Regis Bali Resort
Some of the advantages of staying here are the following:
- Seafront location on the resort
- Swimming pool with poolside bars and hot tubs
- Spacious and luxurious rooms
- Personal butler services for all suits
- Full services spas, salons, and steam rooms
- Buffet and Asian restaurants
- Free WI - FI throughout the restaurant
The main cons of the St. Regis Bali resort are the following:
- It's not a centrally located resort as other Bali resorts.
- Breakfast is not included in the basic rooms.
Overall, Bali tends to be on the bucket lists of every person because of its charm. Out of all the resorts on the island, the St. Regis Bali resort is the most luxurious one everyone wishes to visit. The classic elegant interior blends old-world styles and contemporary accents with luxury amenities, making it a dreamy destination. You can see for yourself and visit there with your partner today.