The Embassy Suites brand has numerous properties located throughout the country. Each hotel is slightly different, but all provide guests with a home-away-from-home experience. The Napa Valley location is no exception. If you’re planning a vacation to California wine country, the Embassy Suites Hotel in Napa Valley should be at the top of your list of hotels to consider staying in. Here’s why… This hotel has its own unique charm, and it offers an amazing destination for anyone who wants to visit this beautiful part of California wine country while also staying in an upscale hotel that isn’t pretending to be anything other than what it is. The accommodations are spacious and comfortable, as well as affordable for most travelers. Read on for our complete review of this hotel…
Awards and Recogniton
While we can’t say that this Embassy Suites property is the best in Napa Valley (that’s a matter of personal preference), we can say that it definitely ranks among the best in the Embassy Suites chain. It’s been recognized as one of the top hotels in Napa Valley by TripAdvisor, and it’s also been recognized by Forbes as one of the top places to stay in the country. It’s no wonder that this hotel is a popular destination for travelers to this beautiful part of California.
Best season to visit
The Embassy Suites Hotel in Napa Valley is a destination that is suitable for travel at any time of the year. The climate in this region is very mild, and the weather never gets too hot or too cold. That said, this property is most popular with travelers who visit during the fall and winter months. If you visit during these times of the year, you’ll be able to make the most of the famous Napa Valley wineries. You’ll also get to see some amazing fall foliage, as well as experience the beautiful Christmas holiday season.
Rooms & Services Available
At this Embassy Suites property, you’ll find a long list of amenities that are sure to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Some of the amenities you’ll find here include an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a fitness center, a business center, and a restaurant/bar. There is also a spacious and comfortable lobby area where you can sit and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea, as well as read a book or magazine. The hotel also offers complimentary breakfast every day.
The best way to get to this Embassy Suites property is to fly into the San Francisco International Airport. From the airport, you can take a taxi to the hotel, which will take about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Alternatively, you can take a bus from the airport to the Greyhound bus station in Downtown San Francisco. From there, you can take a bus to Napa and get off at the Napa Valley Meritage/Embassy Suites bus stop. This journey takes about 2 hours. Finally, you can take a car service to the hotel.
- The room is great: The Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley special rooms are spacious, and they’re decorated in a modern style that makes you feel at home.
- The location is central: This property is located just a few miles from Downtown Napa, which means that you can easily get to all the top Napa Valley attractions.
- The hotel has an outdoor patio: The outdoor patio area is a great place to sit and enjoy breakfast or an evening drink, and you can even work there thanks to the free WiFi.
- There’s plenty to do for all ages: If you have kids, you can take them to the pool, and if you have older children or teenagers, you can take them to the nearby Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament.
- The staff is friendly and helpful: The staff at the Embassy Suites Napa Valley hotel is friendly and helpful, and they’re always willing to answer any questions you have and offer assistance whenever possible.
- The breakfast area is small: The breakfast area is a little small, so it may be difficult to find a table when the hotel is fully booked.
- The hotel is family-friendly: Because this hotel is family-friendly and doesn’t have any age restrictions, you may end up with noisy neighbors.
- The hotel is close to a highway: Although this isn’t always a bad thing, the hotel is close to a highway, which means that you may experience some noise from passing cars.
- There is no free parking: You’ll have to pay a daily fee for parking, even if you’re a gold member.
- There is no pool bar: The pool area doesn’t have a bar, so you won’t be able to order drinks while sitting by the pool.
Bottom line: Should you stay at this hotel?
If you’re looking for a hotel to stay at while visiting Napa Valley, then there are few hotels that are better than the Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley. This hotel is suitable for all travelers, and it has everything you need for a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Furthermore, the property is located near top Napa Valley attractions, and you can easily get to them by foot. If you’re planning a trip to Napa Valley, then this hotel should be at the top of your list of hotels to consider staying in.