While the western USA does have some pretty epic resorts to stay in, one of the best destinations you cannot skip is Hawai. That's especially if you love to travel without children, and have quiet and quality time with your partner. Adult resorts in Hawaii are the best out there in terms of quality, entertainment, and a romantic gateway. But, out of them all Hotel Wailea is regarded as the favorite adult resort on the island.
Located on Maui, Hotel Wailea is an intimate 5-star luxury hotel and the only adult resort in Hawaii. The resort is perched on a verdant hillside overlooking the ocean on South Maui. It features spectacular 180-degree ocean views of three Hawaiian Islands, breathtaking mountain vistas, and 15 acres of inspired landscaped grounds, including beautiful gardens and cascading waterfalls with winding pathways. The hotel has 72 suites that offer beautifully landscaped grounds.
It offers Tesla car services to its guests that can carry you throughout Wailea, including the beach. They also provide beach valet services on Wailea beach, which include lounge chairs, umbrellas, and towels. The best thing about the Hotel Waliea suits is that they are spacious and give the impression of having your own beach cabana.
Award Received by Hotel Wailea
Hotel Wailea Hawaii is the first and only member of the prestigious Relais and Chateaux Hotel organization. Over 30,000 readers poll their ratings and comments about their travel experiences there.
It is also voted the No. 1 Hawaii hotel by Condé Nast, the most prestigious newspaper in the luxury travel market. The prize was given to this hotel because it is specially created for couples and offers exceptional intimacy, solitude, and exclusivity in Hawaii.
Best Time to Visit
Mid-December is usually the high season in Hawaii in winters, so transport and lodging rates are higher there. However, this is a fantastic time to watch whales. Annual Christmas Light parades and Honolulu City Lights draped in beautiful holiday decor are among the holiday traditions. The average daily maximum temperature is 78 degrees, making it ideal for hiking and exploring the region but making swimming and other water sports more difficult.
Summer in Hawaii lasts from May through October, with temperatures peaking at 80°F in August. The hotel price is comparatively low during peak summers.
Rainfall is often light during this time of year, with brief showers swiftly giving way to warm sun and colorful rainbows.
It makes the dry season perfect for hiking enthusiasts. If you want to catch a wave outside your hotel's front door, summer is the most incredible season to visit Wailea.
Rooms & Services Available
Hotel Wailea provides the best amenities among the other hotels to strive to make your stay pure relaxation with a healthy dosage of fun with romance. If you stay there, you can access the following:
- Valets are available daily.
- Individual high-speed internet connection.
- Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
- Nespresso machine in the suite.
- Replenishment of sparkling and still water in-suite.
- Personal valets to transport you around Wailea in luxury vehicles.
- Poolside cabanas with living room-style furniture.
- Wailea Beach valet service includes chairs, umbrellas, towels, and water.
- The Fitness Studio features top-of-the-line equipment from Technogym and Peloton.
- Yoga classes.
- Free Tropical Mixology lesson.
- 24-hour access to a friendly, experienced guest services team for meal reservations.
How To Get to The Hotel Wailea
If you're looking to reach the hotel, you can access it by the following instructions:
- First, turn left out of the vehicle rental area onto Kahului Airport Road and continue straight in the straight lane of the airport road. Keep your vehicle in the left lane and take the left turn at the third stop light onto Pu'unene Ave.
- Now continue on the Piilani Highway for 6.4 miles until turning right onto Wailea Ike Drive. Now at the stoplight, turn left onto Wailea Alanui Drive. Continue on Wailea Alanui Drive and take the first left onto Kaukahi St. 555 Kaukahi Street; The resort is located at the top of the hill on the left.
Another way to get from Kahului Airport (OGG) to this adults-only resort if you don`t rent a car or take a taxi is to take line 40 bus and line 10 bus, which takes 2h 23m to get there.
Advantages of Hotel Wailea
Hotel Wailea is the best adult resort in Hawaii because they feature the following:
- Away from resort row, in a secluded place.
- Small Intimate Setting Small.
- Close to the beach (only a 10-minute walk).
- It offers an airport shuttle for guests (please call ahead for details conformation).
- Fitness center to entertain in fitness classes during your stay.
- On site restaurant to enjoy panoramic ocean views.
- Some guests complain about services.
- There are no stores within walking distance.
Overall, the simple things in life count, like spending your days with your loved one in an exceptionally gorgeous setting full of beauty, luxury, and affection.
Mainly, Hotel Wailea is a resort only for adults and the perfect place for couples looking to celebrate a special event, like a honeymoon or anniversary. Spending days with your love in beautiful hotels like hotel Wailea is like a dream come true.